Some days are just fun and today at the Canadian Shooting Sports Association‘s 2016 AGM in Ottawa is no exception. In addition to a well attended AGM in the morning, the presentation by Faith Goldy and Brian Lilley of TheRebel.media
Subscribe for Blog Updates
Bestseller in Politics
The October 2019 election is the most critical vote in a generation for Canada’s hunting and shooting community. If Justin Trudeau’s Liberal Party wins, he will execute the biggest round of gun bans against federally licensed firearm owners in the country’s history.
Contrary to what many shooters believe, the solution isn’t to vote Conservative in every riding. That risks handing victory to the Liberals, because the Conservatives have no chance of winning in 30 percent of ridings.
Available in paperback from Amazon.ca and Amazon.com, and digitally from all major online book retailers. Click the blue button for the complete list.More info →
Most Recent Commentaries
- Trudeau Hypocrisy #737 – “Carbon Offsets”
- Liberal Karen Ludwig distorts facts to play the victim card
- Gun Bans = Scandal-Ridden Liberal Escape Hatch
- Trudeau to Canadians: “I’m not racist. See my new profile pic for proof!”
- 3 of 4 Election 2019 Results are Disastrous for Gun Owners
- Vote For Your Guns | Canadian Gun Owners Guide to Election 2019
- Amazon Canada’s #1 Hot New Release in Politics
- Policy on Storing RCMP-Issue Guns Released – Finally
- Climate Barbie’s $12 Million Gift to Loblaws
- Detective Shane Donovan is Worthy of Our Support
- Candice Bergen Nails it in this Video About our #FakeFeminist Prime Minister
- The Bill C-71 Book Earns Amazon Bestseller Badge
- Fabulous Fur Babies
- Ego, Jati Sidhu and Bill C-402
- Whose Children Are They in the Age of Government Overreach?
- Is Jordan Peterson More Terrifying Than Adolf Hitler?
- Senator Marilou McPhedran’s History With Coalition for Gun Control
- Wendy Cukier Says I’m a Violent, Anti-Semitic, Islamophobic, Right-Wing Extremist Who Hates Women
- Unicorn Thinking on “Gun Control”
- Will Canada’s Battle for Property Rights Begin in Alberta?