When policing devolves from solving crimes to seeing how much private property police can seize from citizens there is something very wrong with the focus of our nation, yet under civil forfeiture laws this is precisely what’s happening across Canada
Subscribe for Blog Updates
Most Recent Commentaries
- 3 of 4 Election 2019 Results are Disastrous for Gun Owners
- Vote For Your Guns | Canadian Gun Owners Guide to Election 2019
- Amazon Canada’s #1 Hot New Release in Politics
- Policy on Storing RCMP-Issue Guns Released – Finally
- Climate Barbie’s $12 Million Gift to Loblaws
- Detective Shane Donovan is Worthy of Our Support
- Candice Bergen Nails it in this Video About our #FakeFeminist Prime Minister
- The Bill C-71 Book Earns Amazon Bestseller Badge
- Fabulous Fur Babies
- Ego, Jati Sidhu and Bill C-402
- Whose Children Are They in the Age of Government Overreach?
- Is Jordan Peterson More Terrifying Than Adolf Hitler?
- Senator Marilou McPhedran’s History With Coalition for Gun Control
- Wendy Cukier Says I’m a Violent, Anti-Semitic, Islamophobic, Right-Wing Extremist Who Hates Women
- Unicorn Thinking on “Gun Control”
- Will Canada’s Battle for Property Rights Begin in Alberta?
- Why Is RCMP Hiding Policy on Storing Police-Issued Guns?
- RCMP’s latest black eye? Constable Benjamen Kozlovich
- Someone stole your pistol from your parked car. Now what?
- WANTED: Ladies Who Love Guns – I Want to Tell Your Story