The old saying goes something like this… It’s better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. New Hampshire Democratic Senator Jeanne Shaheen ought to have listened to that pearl of
Subscribe for Blog Updates
Most Recent Commentaries
- Will Canada’s Battle for Property Rights Begin in Alberta?
- Why Is RCMP Hiding Policy on Storing Police-Issued Guns?
- RCMP’s latest black eye? Constable Benjamen Kozlovich
- Someone stole your pistol from your parked car. Now what?
- WANTED: Ladies Who Love Guns – I Want to Tell Your Story
- Federal Court Upholds Decision of Director of Public Prosecutions
- SNC Lavalin Always About Votes, Not Jobs
- Baby Unicorn Asks Trudeau Again
- Baby Unicorn Asks Trudeau
- Second Liberal Minister Resigns Trudeau Cabinet
- California Senator’s Sex Offender Registry Bill is Offensive
- RCMP Constable Jeffrey Rae Gillis – Just Another Gun-Stealing Cop
- Our Morally Bankrupt Prime Minister
- Medical Misadventure 135X more likely to kill you than a bullet
- Why #FakeFeminist Justin Trudeau Must Not Resign
- New Book Highlights How Government Missed the Target With Bill C-71
- Bill C-71 Talking Point Tuesday – May 15
- Blaine Calkins to Minister Goodale: Where is the evidence?
- MP Glen Motz “struggling” to comprehend how Bill C-71 stops gangs
- #PhoneCallFriday – Public Safety Minister Supports Transparency for RCMP Firearm Classifications