Study after study shows that firearms in the hands of law-abiding citizens reduces crime. In his landmark study of this issue, More Guns, Less Crime, John Lott, Jr. discovered that the paradox was overwhelmingly true. The more firearms there are
Subscribe for Blog Updates
Most Recent Commentaries
- Whose Children Are They in the Age of Government Overreach?
- Is Jordan Peterson More Terrifying Than Adolf Hitler?
- Senator Marilou McPhedran’s History With Coalition for Gun Control
- Wendy Cukier Says I’m a Violent, Anti-Semitic, Islamophobic, Right-Wing Extremist Who Hates Women
- Unicorn Thinking on “Gun Control”
- Will Canada’s Battle for Property Rights Begin in Alberta?
- Why Is RCMP Hiding Policy on Storing Police-Issued Guns?
- RCMP’s latest black eye? Constable Benjamen Kozlovich
- Someone stole your pistol from your parked car. Now what?
- WANTED: Ladies Who Love Guns – I Want to Tell Your Story
- Federal Court Upholds Decision of Director of Public Prosecutions
- SNC Lavalin Always About Votes, Not Jobs
- Baby Unicorn Asks Trudeau Again
- Baby Unicorn Asks Trudeau
- Second Liberal Minister Resigns Trudeau Cabinet
- California Senator’s Sex Offender Registry Bill is Offensive
- RCMP Constable Jeffrey Rae Gillis – Just Another Gun-Stealing Cop
- Our Morally Bankrupt Prime Minister
- Medical Misadventure 135X more likely to kill you than a bullet
- Why #FakeFeminist Justin Trudeau Must Not Resign