Here in British Columbia there is a pending referendum on the Hated Sales Tax (HST), or as it’s called in government circles as the Harmonized Sales Tax. While both sides wage the war over the HST, some municipalities are hell-bent
Subscribe for Blog Updates
Most Recent Commentaries
- Policy on Storing RCMP-Issue Guns Released – Finally
- Climate Barbie’s $12 Million Gift to Loblaws
- Detective Shane Donovan is Worthy of Our Support
- Candice Bergen Nails it in this Video About our #FakeFeminist Prime Minister
- The Bill C-71 Book Earns Amazon Bestseller Badge
- Fabulous Fur Babies
- Ego, Jati Sidhu and Bill C-402
- Whose Children Are They in the Age of Government Overreach?
- Is Jordan Peterson More Terrifying Than Adolf Hitler?
- Senator Marilou McPhedran’s History With Coalition for Gun Control
- Wendy Cukier Says I’m a Violent, Anti-Semitic, Islamophobic, Right-Wing Extremist Who Hates Women
- Unicorn Thinking on “Gun Control”
- Will Canada’s Battle for Property Rights Begin in Alberta?
- Why Is RCMP Hiding Policy on Storing Police-Issued Guns?
- RCMP’s latest black eye? Constable Benjamen Kozlovich
- Someone stole your pistol from your parked car. Now what?
- WANTED: Ladies Who Love Guns – I Want to Tell Your Story
- Federal Court Upholds Decision of Director of Public Prosecutions
- SNC Lavalin Always About Votes, Not Jobs
- Baby Unicorn Asks Trudeau Again