UPDATE at end of article I was working on a story yesterday that brought to mind the case of Arthur Topham of Quesnel, British Columbia. Arthur has an opinion of his own and he’s never shy to share it and
Subscribe for Blog Updates
Most Recent Commentaries
- Senator Marilou McPhedran’s History With Coalition for Gun Control
- Wendy Cukier Says I’m a Violent, Anti-Semitic, Islamophobic, Right-Wing Extremist Who Hates Women
- Unicorn Thinking on “Gun Control”
- Will Canada’s Battle for Property Rights Begin in Alberta?
- Why Is RCMP Hiding Policy on Storing Police-Issued Guns?
- RCMP’s latest black eye? Constable Benjamen Kozlovich
- Someone stole your pistol from your parked car. Now what?
- WANTED: Ladies Who Love Guns – I Want to Tell Your Story
- Federal Court Upholds Decision of Director of Public Prosecutions
- SNC Lavalin Always About Votes, Not Jobs
- Baby Unicorn Asks Trudeau Again
- Baby Unicorn Asks Trudeau
- Second Liberal Minister Resigns Trudeau Cabinet
- California Senator’s Sex Offender Registry Bill is Offensive
- RCMP Constable Jeffrey Rae Gillis – Just Another Gun-Stealing Cop
- Our Morally Bankrupt Prime Minister
- Medical Misadventure 135X more likely to kill you than a bullet
- Why #FakeFeminist Justin Trudeau Must Not Resign
- New Book Highlights How Government Missed the Target With Bill C-71
- Bill C-71 Talking Point Tuesday – May 15