Alan de Jersey, Denis Royer, and David Godfrey voted to spend $50,000 in what appears to be a rather large conflict of interest in the handling of Union Bay Improvement District (UBID) funds. It appears evident to me (as well
Subscribe for Blog Updates
Most Recent Commentaries
- NFA Sends 2nd Mailout to Stolen CPC List?
- Justin Trudeau Slaps Constable David Wynn’s Widow in the Face
- Dr. Mike Ackermann’s Answer to RCMP Unfinished Receiver Edict
- MP Bob Zimmer continues hunting for answers, Goodale continues to blame others.
- MP Bob Zimmer discusses Quebec gun registry data supposedly deleted by RCMP
- Did RCMP Deputy Commissioner Peter Henschel Lie? Part 2
- Did RCMP Deputy Commissioner Peter Henschel Lie to Committee?
- CSSA Commentary: Property Rights, Privacy, Integrity and the Firearms Community
- CPC issues Cease and Desist Order to Canada’s National Firearms Association
- NFA Membership Numbers – The Real Story
- The ONLY sound Sheldon Clare will hear is this
- Pakistani woman reports rape, gets sentenced to death by stoning
- Liberal Gift – A Giant Rubber Duck for Canada’s 150th Birthday
- Is Trudeau Government Really Blinking on UN Firearms Marking Regulations?
- The Social Justice Warrior Worldview
- Patrick O’Neill, Head of Explosives Branch, Issues Stern Warning to Target Shooters
- Andrew Scheer’s Keynote Address to CSSA Stick To Your Guns Fundraising Dinner
- A look inside Andrew Scheer’s family life
- Muslim Religious Exemption for Firearm License Photographs?
- Tony Kakfwi Fights Mandatory Minimum 4-Year Sentence for being stupid in public… with a gun