Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/christo1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paper-template/papertemplate.php(15) : eval()'d code(3) : eval()'d code on line 336
Please circulate this email and my request widely.....this is the messy business of "Democracy Maintenance".....it's much easier than "Democracy Building"..........but, as with everything that goes without maintenance...it decays into a useless shadow of its former self......and believe me if I am sitting next to you in an islamic concentration camp and I have the slightest inkling you were one of the ones who couldn't even be bothered to send a simple fax.....well.....let's just say I won't be sharing my roasted rat with you....nope!!!..it'll be "Rodent Flambé" and "Mouse Kebabs" all for me...none for you!!!!!..........all humour aside.....
I have done all the work so... please download this Microsoft word document, add your name to the bottom of it, and fax it to both his Ottawa and Calgary Constituency offices. The numbers are on the cover sheet.
Then.....you could copy and paste the text of the email below to an email of your own and send it to the Prime minister at:
In any case...whether you are Canadian or American......please do one or the other........and believe me....you have my gratitude.
Regards, Don Laird
Prime Minister Stephen Harper May 24, 2011
Office of the Prime Minister
80 Wellington Street
REQUEST FOR FEDERAL INVESTIGATION
Re: UWO AND DR. TRISH FULTON’S ACCEPTANCE OF TERRORIST FUNDING
Dear Prime Minister Stephen Harper,
I am writing on a matter of considerable urgency. A Canadian university, the Huron University College, London, Ontario, has accepted funding that is directly linked to terrorism. This must not be allowed to happen.
Dr. Trish Fulton, interim principal of Huron University College, London, Ontario, has accepted funding, in excess of 2 million dollars, from islamic organizations, ostensibly for the creation of a Chair in Islamic Studies at the university. Dr. Fulton accepted these funds not only in direct opposition to outrage and vigorous objection from her own faculty but also from numerous alumni of Huron University College. In addition, the “investigation” Dr. Trish Fulton conducted into links between the groups donating the funds and known terrorist organizations can be considered not only self serving but laughably inadequate.
Evidence of the inadequacy of Dr. Fulton’s “investigation” is reflected in the following. A small group of concerned citizens have already established links between the donors and the Libyan dictator, Qaddafi. This vicious little Middle Eastern dictator, responsible for the Lockerbie bombing and now on the run from his own people, is, in effect, received with warmth by a Canadian university. Consider this Prime Minister; this is a small group of concerned citizens who have made this connection, not members of the law enforcement or intelligence community, just ordinary Canadian citizens. This is not only the tip of the iceberg but alarming to say the very least.
You can read the story here: http://www.campus-watch.org/article/id/11349
In contrast, Dr. Fulton’s response to a national outcry over her acceptance of terror linked funding has been nothing less than, dismissive, contemptuous and in some cases, openly hostile. In addition to that hostility and ignorance of due diligence in the detailed determination of the funding source, Dr. Fulton has now embarked on a campaign of silencing dissent and censoring emails directed to faculty and the student body. Dr. Fulton has decided what her staff and faculty will and will not read.
Prime Minister Harper, considering Huron University College’s refusal to conduct itself with caution and prudence, the only course of action is for the federal government to commence a full and comprehensive investigation that includes but is not limited to the following:
* The immediate suspension of Dr. Trish Fulton as interim principal of Huron University College pending the outcome of a comprehensive investigation.
* The immediate suspension of all public funding for the university pending the outcome of the investigation.
* The conduct of the investigation to be conducted by the Canadian Security and Intelligence Service (CSIS) in full cooperation with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
* The investigation conducted by CSIS and the RCMP to be given permission to cooperate with, and access the resources of, the following agencies of the United States: the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the National Security Agency, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Department of Homeland Security. (As well as international intelligence bodies.)
* That the investigation into Huron University College funding sources avail itself of the resources and experiential expertise of the investigators and prosecutors relevant to the United States “Holy Land Foundation” trial.
* A detailed examination of the source of every dollar, including the identification of every donor, relating to the funding the Huron University College received for the creation of the Chair in Islamic Studies.
* That regular investigation progress reports be made widely available to the public.
* That upon the successful completion of the investigation, the entirety of the same be made available, in detail, to the public for the purposes of general knowledge, the criminal indictment of Dr. Trish Fulton and the commencement of civil litigation against senior university administration and faculty.
Mr. Prime Minister, the last time we allowed a murderous political ideology to run unchecked the sum total of millions of lives were reduced to smoke and ash. The Muslim Brotherhood and its cohorts have exactly the same intentions as those who conspired at Wannsee, Germany on January 20, 1942. Now, less than 70 years later, the same forces are at work. This cannot be allowed to happen. This must be stopped. On a personal note Prime Minister Harper, I recall you stating at a press conference recently that your God was a tolerant one…..so I ask you…..does He tolerate those who ignore history?
In closing, the Conservative Party government has provided, over the course of the last 7 trying years both nationally and internationally, competent stewardship and protection of our nation. As a result of that competent stewardship your government has been elected, in a majority and in good faith by Canadian citizens. Now, acquit yourselves of the burden of public office; protect the citizens who elected you and support the soldiers and law enforcement officials who serve you. Commence an investigation into Dr. Trish Fulton and the Huron University College immediately.
Sincerely, Don Laird
PO Box 6563